On Thursday, Leyton had his first big tooth event...he lost his tooth at school. I was actually surprised because I didn't think it was THAT loose. He got in the car after school & I noticed it right away. I think he was a bit shaken up (seemed about to cry) that it actually happened. But, with a little encouragement, he became pretty proud.
Nathaniel on the other hand, was not excited. He kept saying, "But we're twins, it's we're SUPPOSED to do stuff at the same time!" "Mom, when am I going to lose a tooth?" I told him I wasn't sure, but that it would probably be pretty soon. "But WHEN? Can we ask the tooth fairy?" I told him I wasn't sure how to ask and he said, "Can we call her? Can you look her # up in the phone book? Mom, when am I going to lose a tooth?" Wow, that was a lot of questions I couldn't answer! He's doing better about it now, but was upset for a while. He got turned around due to the fact that that night, he ALSO got a note from the tooth fairy! Ah ha, very nice work Tooth Fairy!
Leyton got a little bit of money and a new Lego set since it was his first tooth. He was VERY excited and proud. His note said:
Dear Leyton,
Congratulations on losing your first tooth. I have a special present for your first tooth. In the future, I will leave money for teeth.
Pretty soon, a new tooth will grow in place of the tooth that you lost. It will be important to take care of your teeth. Keep up the good brushing.
Your friend,
The Tooth Fairy
Nathaniel's Note read:
Dear Nathaniel,
I have been watching over teeth at the Robinson house. I am pretty sure that you will start losing teeth in the next few months. When you do, I will have a special present for you. And while you are waiting, I think you should eat healthy and crunchy foods like carrots and apples. This will help your teeth loosen up.
Your Friend,
The Tooth Fairy
That tooth fairy is good at getting little tips/lessons in! Nathaniel was SO excited! He kept saying, "It's going to happen in the next few months, it's going to happen in the next few months! Mom, I want an apple in my lunch just like the tooth fairy said!"
Oh this is fun. I have a picture of Leyton to post with a big grin.
1 comment:
very cute!
Post a Comment