Friday, April 2, 2010
Jacob's Waffles
This morning, Jacob asked me to make him some waffles. I should have known that it was somewhat of an odd request. However, I of course made the waffles. As I was making them, it sunk in as to why he wanted them. Same philosophy with his cake eating (aka surgical removal of frosting as to avoid any bites of cake). I gave him a waffle and he got the syrup and proceeded to fill each square with syrup. I asked if he needed a fork and he said no. He proceeded to dip a finger in each square to get a taste of syrup. Once he got a number of licks, he was finished without taking a single bite of a waffle. At least the big boys came through and ate two or three.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Smart kid - I meant it for this post!
Love,
Aunt Bethy
Post a Comment