
Monday was a great family day and a wonderful day for a birthday. Happy Birthday, Anne! (aka Anne-boo, Boo, "Sweet Pea", Annie, etc.) What a great girl, a priceless little happy girl. She's content "scootching" around the house, getting to what she needs or wants. She likes music (great at moving to the music) and seems to also really like playing with shoelaces. Her favorite words are: "Momma," "Bubba," and an occasional "Dadda." I love how happy and full of smiles this laid back girl is. The year has gone quickly and she is such a blessing. Jacob made a great comment on her birthday morning, "Mom, is Anne one now?" I said, "Yes, Jacob, she is." He said, "She doesn't look different to me." Hee, hee. He thought she still looked like a baby; I don't want her to change too quickly! I don't mind if she waits a while to walk, either; I'm in no hurry to see her grow up more!
2 comments:
glad Anne and the fam had a great day! One year old already! What a sweetie!
What a cutie!
Love,
Beth
Post a Comment