Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Anne's Personality

Well, Anne has shown us a taste of what her personality is like for quite some time now, but lately she's kicked it up a notch. She is priceless. She understands so much of what we say, that truly, you can carry on a conversation with her. She DEFINITELY can identify what she wants. Easy to tell when she brings you a cup or gets one and holds it up by the fridge water dispenser that she can't reach. Or, she'll point to the "candy cabinet" in hopes for goodies (or a calcium bear vitamin, for that matter, in it's cabinet). Lots of yes/no answers when you ask her questions. This morning, before he left, Patrick said, "Well, I guess I better..." and before he said go, she was waving to him. She's a hoot. My other favorite thing is that she does this adorable shoulder shrug with a happy little shrieky sound and you can usually get her to do it on demand and with a huge grin.

I did cut her hair last week, just to even it out and such. I'll post a picture of that soon. She was too busy to stop and actually pose, so I had to catch her on the go. We sure enjoy seeing her grow and change! These 16 months have been fast!

No comments: