Thursday, December 2, 2010
Leah's Religion "Class"
Leah is SUCH a pretender these days and I absolutely love it. She is so cute with all of her talk. She talks A LOT about her "school." We get a lot of, "Well, at my school..." and whatever she has to say. Well yesterday, she wanted to have school at home, which we sometimes do. She said she wanted to read the Bible. So, we got it out, she found a page with a picture and wanted me to read it. It was a picture of the Torah and I started to read the caption. She said, "Oh wait, I don't want to read this. I want to read something else." She began reading, "And Jesus said, 'Not by the hair of my chinny-chin chin.'" We were also sitting at the kitchen table and we were coloring. I was using a colored pencil. She said, "Mom, is it 'Pencil-cost'?" With a grin, I told her that no, it wasn't Pentecost. But, at least she's thinking, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it and her!
Love,
Aunt Bethy
At least she is listening and wanting to be involved with church.
We love her.
G & G K
Post a Comment