Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh My Darling, Clementine!

Sunday evening around 5pm, I went to Price Chopper to pick up a few things. They had the 5lb boxes of clementines on sale. I asked Patrick if he thought anyone would eat them and he said, "I would." So, I bought a box and brought them home. And low and behold, the kids loved them and in about 24 hours, the whole box was gone! I don't think Jacob ate any, but the rest of the kids did and I was surprised to see the empty box last night. Glad they liked them.

So then I was thinking, they were still on sale, should I buy more? Then I rethought - no way. I'm sure that if I do, no one will eat a single one. Just never can tell, but I'm sure it's in my cards that it would be a different story with the 2nd. So, we'll call it good with one quick box! Ha.

No comments: