So this picture makes me really page back a few years to when Leyton & Nathaniel were about 4; well, really it started around age 2 and continued until around 5. Oh the days with all the guitar playing we've done. I have lots of footage recorded of their singing and dancing to their favorite hits by Jim Cosgrove & some Ralph's World. This guitar has been through a lot. It's Leyton's. They now have electric guitars that they enjoy, but he sure got some use out of this one. It seems like it was Willie Nelson or someone who had their guitar long enough to cause similar wear from the strumming (not the broken end of course, ha). Anyway, before I got rid of it, I felt compelled to get a picture.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
End of an Era
So this picture makes me really page back a few years to when Leyton & Nathaniel were about 4; well, really it started around age 2 and continued until around 5. Oh the days with all the guitar playing we've done. I have lots of footage recorded of their singing and dancing to their favorite hits by Jim Cosgrove & some Ralph's World. This guitar has been through a lot. It's Leyton's. They now have electric guitars that they enjoy, but he sure got some use out of this one. It seems like it was Willie Nelson or someone who had their guitar long enough to cause similar wear from the strumming (not the broken end of course, ha). Anyway, before I got rid of it, I felt compelled to get a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cracked up, but I think you should save the photo for his first album cover!
Love,
Aunt Bethy
Post a Comment