Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fwew...can you say VOMIT?

Well, everyone but Catherine has been talking about it here, but she has been doing it! Well, of the kids, Nathaniel is the lone healthy kid this week. Starting last Saturday, we have pretty much had daily occurrences or at least someone feeling like they need to! Jacob will hopefully be back to school Friday. I have pictures to post from his 12-12-12 birthday, which he was sick for. Just crazy. And to think that we went in last Friday to get FluMist for the boys...was that the cause, an unfortunate effect, or a result of sitting in the waiting room too long? I was hoping Leah was going to be lucky and miss it, but it caught her tonight and got Anne again, too (it started with her last Saturday).

Here's to hoping for a healthy weekend without sick parents! To top it off, by the way, today was Patrick's last day at his job. The new one is supposed to start Monday, but I think (well I know) he's going there early in the morning.

No comments: