Anne is so joyful all the time and she is just so much fun to be around. She has a simplicity to her that I love watching at her age. She knows what she likes and she knows what routine she's used to. She will typically ask what is planned for the following day and whether I have work, Atrium, or whether her dad & brothers will be home or at work & school. I have to say, though, that one of my favorite parts lately is seeing the joy in her of having her siblings all home.
If she realizes it's the weekend and her brothers & dad will be home, she is SO excited. She really loves to have those boys around her. And they, too, are very happy with her. Each of them plays with her in their own way and it is so fun to watch. Lately, she has even wanted to have her bedtime books read to her by Leyton instead of me. She wants Leyton to lay by her. Jacob is so good at imaginary play with her no matter what the topic of the moment is. Nathaniel will talk so gently to her and get her anything she needs. She just seems so happy with all of them. It's as if that's what makes her day complete. Don't get me wrong, she really enjoys playing with Leah & Catherine, too. She & Leah are upstairs right now playing dentist. I can hear them taking turns calling the next "patient" and they also needed napkins to unfold and put on their shirts like they do at the dentist.
Watching these siblings is so much fun. If getting to enjoy watching my children with each other is the reward for sweeping the kitchen floor twenty times a day and mopping up milk spills over and over, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
1 comment:
Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this
website with us so I came to give it a look.
I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and
will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb
blog and outstanding style and design.
My website: http://catherngoolsb.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment