Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Way to go Jayhawks!

We went to the Lawrence parade for the basketball team on Sunday. We had a lot of fun. There sure was a good crowd. We were able to get a picture of most of the team, so that was kind of fun...

Mario Chalmers
Sasha Kaun - the boys' favorite player (unfortunately I didn't get a good shot of him)

Brandon Rush - yeah! Any way he'll be back?


Sherron Collins
Jeremy Case
Russell Robinson
A crowd shot

Danny Manning & his family
Darrell Arthur - hopefully we'll see him as a Jayhawk again.

Can't be a better season than that. Now I don't know what my excitement on TV will be for a while...actually, why do I say that; I don't have much time to watch anyway! Ha. Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.