
I simply cannot believe how much Leah has changed in the last couple of weeks. I mentioned her crawling & starting to pull up on her knees. Well, in the last couple of days, she has sure been showing how much she enjoys crawling...crawl a little, get what she wants, sit back up proudly with a smile & look of accomplishment, and then playing some more. In addition, she pulled herself up onto her feet, and she also climbed one step. At any moment, she'll really be off to the races. I just can't believe how quickly she's changing. I have to remember each day (with all the kids) to really take a moment and enjoy the stage she is in and the great things to absorb. She loves to wave and smiles while she waves. It is so amazing seeing her personality really showing. What a beautiful girl (I'm very biased). Tonight she & Jacob were in the bath and I was watching them interact. Her brothers truly love her. Jacob was talking to her sweetly and she smiled and squealed like crazy. Leyton & Nathaniel do the same thing & she really gets going. It is just so enjoyable to watch. The only thing that probably doesn't make us all smile is the "T" word. Teeth that is. Her first two bottom teeth are really becoming apparent. I can tell she's discomforted by this, but honestly is handling it pretty well. They're not quite in yet, but maybe in the next day or two, they'll officially break through. I'll miss that gummy smile!
1 comment:
She looks like she has grown since Sunday morning. Cute pictures!
Aunt Bethy
Post a Comment