So, for the birthday, we again went to Chuck E. Cheese and fun was had by all. Mom & Dad even got to sneak a few tokens to play a game or two. We also had cake after that and Beth & Robert joined us. For the third year in a row, Leyton wanted me to make him a firetruck cake, and Nathaniel wanted me to make him a tractor cake...so we did. For school, they each took a different treat, so I also made brownies & cupcakes. We're doing their first "friends" birthday party next weekend at Pump It Up, so that should be a lot of fun, too.
Some of the highlights on birthday gifts were: books, Playmobil pirates and helicopter, Dino O'Dell CDs, Blokus, Froggie Checkers, Thomas Birthday trains, markers, paints, etc. I have to say I am really enjoying the Blokus, too!
It has been so exciting seeing them sit down to play games more and really be occupied with their gifts. Patrick says we need to buy more since they're playing so much together but on their own & peacefully & happily, ha, ha. I'll have to post some birthday pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment