WOW. Well, I guess there's a few ways to look at things this week:
1) we were very lucky to have such beautiful weather to be moving in - 70's or low 80's and not too humid. For mid-July that's pretty amazing.
2) this is NOT fun to have chaos all around me - better not do this any time soon.
3) the kids are actually handling it very well. We visited the big boys' new school the other day & they were excited, so that helps. Jacob & Leah are going along pretty well other than the complete loss of routine and added exhaustion. Anne is a trooper - of course, just going with the flow having no idea what's going on around her (although I really need to take some more pictures of her. I don't want these newborn days to pass too quickly).
4) thank goodness for the help we've received from our families. Not sure how we'd have made it without their help.
5) I honestly feel less weird than I thought I would moving out of our first house of 10+ years into a completely new neighborhood. I guess the bottom line is that we're a family and as long as we're together, wherever we are will be home to us.
6) guess I better get back to unpacking - need to feel some order around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment