Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten! Aug. 19, 2009

Leyton & Nathaniel started kindergarten on the 19th. What a change of pace! We're off to a great start. It's been almost a week and the boys are really enjoying kindergarten. They had a half day on last Wed. & Thurs., and then started into full day last Friday. I now see why parents ask so many questions when their kids get home (and I remember sometimes feeling like no one should ask so many questions). BUT, I miss them during the day and want to know what all they were up to - I really think I'd like a detailed agenda for the day, but realize that's a bit crazy and the teachers may not go for that. I guess I'll lay off a bit.

Jacob, Leah, and Anne seem to be enjoying the time, too. It's a different dynamic, that's for sure, just having the three of them. We're enjoying the time together, yet it is also cute how Leah is when we mention it's time to go "pick up brothers." She smiles, gives her sign of approval and says, "Bro-da's." She's a cutie. Jacob feels like he's in charge a bit and so on and so forth. I'm happy the boys are enjoying school so far and have been very positive. I hope it stays that way!







No comments: