Well, school has been in session for a little while now, and the first quarter ends at the end of next week. They are really loving kindergarten and having a lot of fun. It is so cute to hear their stories and talk about what they did at school. They really seem to be growing up fast! They're also handling the full day very well. I think they like the fun stuff they do in the afternoon - keeps school having the attitude that it's fun and not too much work. They also have a great routine on the days they have their little worksheet to do (takes about 1-2 minutes).
One of my favorite things lately has been their song from music. I just caught them singing it one day and it was the sweetest thing...
"Skinna-marinki-dinky-dink, skinna-marinki-do, I Love you!
I love you in the morning, and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening,
underneath the moon.
Skinna-marinki-dinky-dink, skinna-marinki-do, I Love you!"
It even has very cute actions. They can sure make my heart melt!
No comments:
Post a Comment