We had a great day today celebrating Miss Leah's birthday. Hard to believe she's a little two-year-old already. What a cutie and quite a tough little girl. She's definitely made of sugar and spice, but sure sneaks in some snails and puppy dog tails to fit in with the boys. She's talking more everyday, she's very strong-willed and knows what she wants, she's such a sweet cuddly girl, and she definitely has figured out the value of the word 'more'. We sure love her.
We spent the day at home, mostly. Went to mass, came home and I made a shrimp scampi lunch followed by Care Bear cake and ice cream. Grandpa Jerry was in town so he joined us for lunch as did Uncle Robert & Aunt Beth. It was a nice day. She enjoyed the gifts she received including new dresses (yeah!), new shirts, Little People Noah's Ark, a toy purse, new mittens, new nightgown, unbreakable tea set, and lots of fun. I was able to get a few pictures so I'll have to upload those soon.
Happy Birthday my sweet girl! I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment