Thursday, April 1, 2010

Twirly Girl

Leah has really been enjoying twirling her hair lately. Just in the midst of conversation, she takes a tuft and twirls her curls. It is the cutest thing.

She & I went on a little shopping trip today...she gets so excited about new clothes and very excited about shoes. Today she got Easter shoes, a pair of pink canvas tennis shoes like shoes - she calls them her "running shoes" (so cute). And, then tonight she got a sparkly pair of sandals. She was very excited. She's a doll.

Tonight when we were on our way into the store, our conversation was:
"Leah, are you my sweet girl?"
Leah: "No, Mom, I a boy."
Me: "Why would you say that? You're my sweet girl."
Leah: "No, I a boy."
Me: "Why?"
Leah: "Because I'm taller than Jacob."

I am pretty sure she can be rough & tough, but I'm also sure she's quite a girly girl, too! I love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.