Monday, June 7, 2010
YES! What a great thing to hear...
Tonight we were all talking about the laundry that was sitting on the family room floor before bedtime. Then Leyton started tracing letters in the air that I couldn't make out since he was going pretty quickly. I asked him what he said. He said, "Can I fold clothes?" Any thoughts on my answer to that? Go right ahead, my son! Ha. Then Nathaniel, Jacob, and Leah chimed in that they wanted to help. Then I literally heard, "Mom, folding clothes is fun!" They were busy with towels, shorts, etc. Then, "Mom, can you show me the right way to do shirts?" Wow, now this was great! Can I hope for this to continue? They were bummed when we had to head upstairs since we didn't finish. I assured them that I could have laundry every day for them to fold. Nathaniel said, "Every day?!" with a smile. Perfect. So, just for their sake, I didn't finish folding it tonight so we could work on it tomorrow. We'll see if they're still interested. Either way, I appreciate the help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment