Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anne's New Shoes


So Anne has been refusing to wear shoes lately and whenever I'd put them on, she'd say, "Owie, off." I really didn't think about it too much. She'd pretty much wear sandals on occasion that looked like they fit fine and she always loves to wear Leah's shoes. But, in effort to haver her have shoes on more regularly, I took her to get some new shoes. I ended up with a 1/2 size bigger and a wide shoe and I have to say, I think she loves them. We got them on Saturday and tonight is the first night she hasn't worn them to bed! She actually wanted to, but I told her we could leave them off & put them on in the morning. She said that would be ok. I even snuck a picture of her the other night because I thought it was just too cute.

No comments: