Saturday, July 2, 2011
Boil Water Order
So from yesterday morning until this afternoon, Johnson County was under a boil water order due to a water main break. Interesting that I really didn't even know about it until Patrick called home to tell me. If he hadn't, we'd have gone about our day like normal I suppose. I did have to work last night and before I left, I boiled a great big pot of water. Today, Leah had a story to tell about it..."Mom, last night I tried boiled water and it was GOOD! It was in the fridge for a long time and it was really good, I really liked it." Now that really cracked me up, as if boiled water would result in something other than water. Let's just hope she doesn't routinely want boiled water now! Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment