Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which day will it be?

Just wondering when we get the joy of meeting baby #6. Two weeks to go (or maybe less...time will tell). I feel good, not anxious, but just excited. Thanks to some strong nesting instincts and help from Grandma Donna & Grandpa Jerry, we whittled down my to-do list around the house. Not much more that I hoped to have done before the big day. Patrick is still working on the garage so we can park in there again - that'll be nice as it's starting to cool off! And he's also working on the basement storage - we've cleared out quite a bit and look forward to it all being in better order. The kids rooms are all settled & finished, so that's also a relief.

From the physical standpoint, baby's head is down & I'm 3cm as of today - not the start of labor, but at least things are heading that direction!

Soon and very soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess...11/29. haha