So on Tuesday of this week, I was feeling like I really just had a lot going on. It was really a matter of having more people home than I planned...Jacob was off school for kindergarten round up, but then Nathaniel was home with a headache. My day's plan included Mass, then a few errands, taking the kids to the park for a bit with friends, and cleaning up the house. However, we just really couldn't get that all going. One of my errands was getting pictures picked up at Costco after school for Leyton's school poster. I was also really needing some baking soda. Well, in the midst of my, "Don't add anything else to my day" thoughts, I realized, well Costco has baking soda. And yes, well, typically I buy a 16 oz box at the store, but I just wasn't going to be at any other store. So, there I was, staring at the 13.5 POUND box of baking soda at Costco and figured, well I'll be set for a long time! I really found this somewhat comical. I'm glad it doesn't expire until well into 2015. It really was only $6.49. I'm sure it's a better deal than however many boxes that would be. Ha. This morning I found myself staring at that bag (which hasn't been opened yet - you know even when you're "pretty much out" of baking soda, you can be surprised how many more teaspoons are in there). I was looking at the bag and wondering what other uses I could find for it...laundry, other cleaning, etc. Maybe it will be one of those things I'll be so glad I bought? Ha; well actually I'm fine with it as it solved my issue of needing to go to one more store! SO, if you are needing any baking soda, you know where to find it!
1 comment:
I've done that exact thing before! Lol! You could use it to brush your teeth! Don't you remember that from when we were kids!
Post a Comment