I'm not sure who said this, I certainly can't claim it as my own, but I sure do agree with it. That's probably what keeps me from keeping my thoughts and family updates from being recorded regularly. I enjoy every day with this family, but by day's end, I sure don't typically feel like I'm ready to sit at the computer and record too much. Ready for sleep!
Funny that I'm even writing anything tonight. We had a full day of running since 8am and for some reason I guess I'm feeling reflective. I'm the only one awake right now, just finished planning some school for next week (usually a Sunday evening thing - so that feels good), and then just figured I'd take a few minutes.
Very quiet, I can only hear the rain running down the gutters. So peaceful and feeling very grateful for a wonderful life.
No comments:
Post a Comment