Saturday, January 31, 2015
Words from Anne
I am regretful of so many things that I'm sure I won't remember since I'm not getting them recorded often enough. However, I am fully enjoying the moment when things are said. Anne has been full of good stuff lately. She's sometimes calling me the names I call her. Like when I put her to bed lately, she'll tell me, "Goodnight big angel." (vs. me telling her sweet or little angel). Or, "You're such a sweet little peanut," is what she said tonight. On a more serious note, when she was praying, it was the first time, unprompted, that she prayed for anyone who needed prayers "even if they don't like God." That last part really struck me - that she considered the fact that others may not be in much of a relationship with God at this time, and then even more how she wanted to pray for those people. I just really thought it was rather profound for her to say that. Hmm, from the mouths of babes. Jesus' words in action about the children and the Kingdom of God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment