Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First trip to the Dentist

I wish I'd brought my camera, but luckily the hygienist had hers & took the boys' picture! Leyton & Nathaniel had their first visits to the dentist today. I went yesterday, so it's nice most of us have that out of the way for a while. At first neither of them wanted to get in the chair. Our hygienist did a great job of talking to them & showing them all the tools. Before we knew it, they actually were both in the chair together. They sat very still & silent. Patiently they went through the whole cleaning & exam; Leyton first, then Nathaniel. Sure is nice that they can go through this stuff together! Luckily, we left with twenty cleaned teeth in each mouth and no cavities. I had Leah & Jacob with me, too, so we were all glad that we made it through the appointment successfully! As we were leaving, Nathaniel was calling out to the staff, "OK, now you can check somebody else's teeth! HA!" Glad they were happy when we left. I thought about taking them out for lunch, but I always hesitate when I ask them what they want for lunch & they pick something like grilled cheese. So, we just headed on home for lunch; I'm sure we'll go out sometime soon.

No comments: