Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nathaniel has lots to say...

"Mom, don't call me Nathaniel ANYMORE. I'm Jim Cosgrove all the time. "

"Would you like to come in here (the front living room) and I'll take you on a ride in my mini-van? I'm going to California or to Florida."

"Mom, I think Jesus is tired. How does he walk on water? I think it's with sharp sandals. I think he's tired because he walked on water at night. I wish I could walk on water."

"Thank you for taking me to the dentist." (WHAT?! - will that be his thought every time after we go? Ha.)

"Mom, Mrs. Cosgrove turned into a magician and she was mean but then she turned into a mosquito and was looking for a shark." (I'm not kidding; althought he does like Mrs. Cosgrove & actually I'm supposed to pretend to be Mrs. Cosgrove most of the time unless Leyton asks Jim (aka Nathaniel), "Jim Cosgrove, can Mommy be Mrs. Robinson today?" Oftentimes the answer is "No" but Leyton likes me to be Mrs. Robinson more often than not. What can I say, I don't know who to be.)

No comments: