We visited the doctor today and she's doing great. She came in at 29 3/4 inches long (75th percentile), 21lb 3.2oz (55th percentile), and 17 7/8 inch head circumference (70th percentile). So, she's right on track. The milestones she met for 12 months were waving, saying "Mom" & "Dad" for us appropriately (still not the best "MOM" - more like "MMMM-om" occasionally - not often enough for me?!), clapping, standing unassisted for a few seconds, and holding something in each hand & banging them together. Enjoy the simple things in life. She's a cutie.
One thing that's changed & wasn't a doctor's office thing, but she is really starting to want to go to her dad more. I usually get the kids pretty strongly the whole first year, then the second year they start branching out more to Dad. It's definitely starting. I like to call her an "equal opportunity daughter," though, because she often reaches from one of us to the other. Then she transfers for a quick minute, & then usually wants back to Mom. I'll take that anytime!
No comments:
Post a Comment