Sunday, February 1, 2009
From the Mouths of Babes
Recently I've been talking with the boys about the baby being in my belly. It prompts them to ask about when they were in my belly. Tonight I had my ultrasound pics out from when I was pregnant with them. Jacob was particularly interested and was so happy to be asking, "Is that me? In your belly?" He really did well considering those pics can really be hard to interpret - imagine for a three-year-old! Anyway, Nathaniel was also looking at the photo album we have of all of their pictures since we had so many. The cutest part was when I recapped with Jacob. I asked him, "Jacob, where is the new baby?" He said, "In your heart." A lot of truth to that - aren't all of a mother's children in her heart forever? I think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment