Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Great Quotes from a Wise Woman

I've been reviewing some quotes from Mother Teresa lately. Wow, there are some great ones. Here are a few of my favorites:

"Smile at each other. Smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other. It doesn't matter who it is and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other."

"How can there be too many children? That's like saying there are too many flowers."

"God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful."

"I am like a little pencil in God's hand. He does the writing. The pencil has nothing to do with it."

"We can do no great things - only small things with great love."

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much."

No comments: