Grandma Skornia passed away today around 1pm. I will miss her so much.
Grandma, I hope you are more comfortable now. I love you and am so glad I was able to visit with you every chance I had. I know your pain will be lessened and you can be reunited with so many who left our earth before you.
I heard this song on Sunday night and it really made me think of her and her release from her earthly problems...a classic song with a few extra lyrics. Her chains are gone, she's been set free.
Link to video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJsBRFdrA0
Link to free download: http://www.amazinggracesunday.com/us/amazinggrace.mp3
You Raise Me Up link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkkw8RhH9ck
Grandma, I hope you are more comfortable now. I love you and am so glad I was able to visit with you every chance I had. I know your pain will be lessened and you can be reunited with so many who left our earth before you.
I heard this song on Sunday night and it really made me think of her and her release from her earthly problems...a classic song with a few extra lyrics. Her chains are gone, she's been set free.
Link to video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJsBRFdrA0
Link to free download: http://www.amazinggracesunday.com/us/amazinggrace.mp3
You Raise Me Up link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkkw8RhH9ck
This link is to a different song that really impacts me when someone is gone (We Remember):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWiUJA1iecs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWiUJA1iecs
No comments:
Post a Comment