Today we had a birthday party to attend for the boys' friend (and our old neighbor), Mason. We had a lot of fun. They welcomed all the kids to attend and it was much appreciated. I told the family that I'm pretty sure they made Leah & Jacob's year by including them. At their ages, they usually are home while the big boys get to go to all the parties. I know their time will come, though. In their goodie bags, among other things, there was a little notepad...and here's the police correlation.
Tonight the boys were writing on their notepads and they'd tear a page out and give it to Patrick saying, "OK, here's your ticket." (Not sure how they know this process since we're not frequently ticketed & hope to not become that way). Anyway, it was pretty funny. Patrick would ask each time what the ticket was for....
Leyton: "It's for driving too fast."
Patrick: "This says $10,000,000!"
Jacob: "It's for going through a red light."
Patrick: "But I would never do that."
then Jacob gave him another:
Jacob: "It's for playing Duck, Duck, Goose [Pause] - MEAN!"
Patrick couldn't help but chuckle at that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment