Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jacob's Mothers Day Gift

Jacob made the cutest poster for me at school this week and his gift to me was a decorated (by him) flower pot with a nice flower. He did a great job. The poster was a list of questions & answers about his mom. Here's a touch of what he reported...
1. My mom's name is: Mom
2. My mom is ___ years old: 20
3. My mom's hair is: black
4. My mom's favorite thing to do is: playing with me
5. My mom likes to shop at: everywhere
6. My mom likes to eat: mint chocolate chip ice cream
7. My mom likes to _______ with me: play Playmobil
8. I like to ___ with my mom: play.

I was very touched and happy to read all his answers. On the other side of the poster, he had a paper cut out flower pot with flowers, a picture of us on his first day of school, and then at the top, he wrote, "I love you, Mom." I love you, Jacob! So much.

No comments: