Leah is in the cutest stage of pretending and I just love interacting with her in her own little world. One of her big things lately has been that she'll pretend that she's a mom. She'll just come in the room, "Mom, I am a mom." Sometimes I'm a little girl, but other times not. She just plays it up and I love it. I also enjoy the moment as she says she does want to be a mom when she grows up...my own little feelings of being special to her - that she wants to be a mom (just as the boys, though, want to be fire fighters, police, ambulance drivers, etc.). Today she said, "Mom, I am a mom." I replied, "Oh, and you are a wonderful mom."
She said, "Today I am going to drive to Chick-Fila and I will get you some chocolate milk."
(She and Jacob love going there - I enjoy it, too. Kind of our special little get away during the week every now and then).
"Oh thank you, Mom," I told her.
Amongst all of this, she is batting her cute little lashes and blinking her big eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment