Faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...it's a bird, it's a plane, it's SUPERMAN!
So in the midst of my nostalgia, I can't believe I forgot to mention what the boys are totally into lately. Well, Jacob has been a big Superman fan for a while (at least since Halloween). I decided to get some Superman episodes on DVD from the library and they have been getting to watch a few in the past few days. Currently they've been from Season 5 & 6. These are the old Superman episodes. You know, the ones with the great screen effects & stuff. Anyway, it's been actually entertaining for all of us. I do remember watching some of these episodes as a kid. It's fun watching the boys enjoy them and tell me about them, "Mom, Superman flew all the way...(insert anything)...and he was able to save (insert someone)...etc., etc."
Now I'm thinking I need to check into the Lone Ranger! Now that's classic, too!
1 comment:
http://grahamfamilyofsix.blogspot.com/2008/03/they-can-leap-tall-buildings-in-single.html
check out this link...
Post a Comment