Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Thoughtful Nephew
Today I had the pleasure of watching my sweet niece Mya for the morning while Beth had a doctor appointment. It turns out Mya got to spend some extra time with us in the flow of the events of the day. What a sweet baby! Nathaniel had asked me to get some batteries for him for his Nerf gun. I told him that IF I went to the store, I would get some. When I picked him up from school, he asked about the batteries. I told him I didn't go to the store since I stayed home more of the day. His reply was very thoughtful. He said, "That's ok, Mom, because that's [meaning Aunt Beth going to the doctor] more important than playing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you, Nathaniel. I think Mya enjoyed her time with Jakey and the girls. I sure missed her. Thanks again!
Love,
Aunt Bethy
Post a Comment