I mentioned how the big boys were reading well, and I failed to mention that Jacob has taken up reading as well! He's started on some short little books, but has done great and really has a cute grin to show his pride. I have to say that I'm proud of how much he wants to learn. He likes doing math and with the reading, it's clicking with him about sounding words out. It's really fun to work with him.
His other big step is that we've taken off the training wheels on his bike. Today was about day two of practicing and he's definitely got the straight away figured out. He can ride down the street to the cul-de-sac and almost turn around without stopping. I'm also excited that he's wanting to do this. A bit more practice and I think he'll have it all down. Way to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment