Monday, March 7, 2011

Recent Picture Update

I realize not the most exciting picture of Jacob, but it's the main one I had recently & I had some of everyone else...couldn't leave him out?!

Leah modeling one of her new spring dresses. I love this one. She happens to have a ribbon tied around her waist for kicks - not really part of the dress, obviously.


Anne sporting a barrette. She's really starting to get used to having her hair up. I love it! I shouldn't though - as I've pretty much always had short hair?!


Just a great morning picture. She loves to wear sunglasses.


The big boys after their last basketball game. They really had a lot of fun. I think it's been their favorite sport so far. They've really had great coaches, too. It was a three-on-three league which worked great for them. Sometimes it was hard to watch, though, as I can't help but have a little bit of competitiveness in me. You can only press at half court (not a big deal), but there are also no steals & you have to pass at least once before shooting. All great fundamentals for their age, but sometimes you just wanted them to grab that ball right out of the opponents hands as it sat there so openly, just waiting to be taken. Lots of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All are cute! I let Anne take some sunglasses to bed with her.