"to 'nafivity' ---and beyond!" My sweet words to hear from Leah at night. The kids & I have migrated from our "I love you more"'s to this. Each of the kids says it a little different, but Leah's is pretty sweet. It's one of those things I want to remember just like that - before she learns the right way to say it, which if you haven't figured out, is "infinity and beyond!" Nathaniel has his own way of saying it, too, and he'll always ask me, "Mom, do you like how I say it? Is it my own way of saying it?" It sure is and I love hearing it every way they say it.
Anne's working on it, but for now we get, "ook" (book), "un mor" (one more), then when you tell her you love her, she says "more-more-more", followed by "bye." Sure love her, too.
2 comments:
How cute are you!! I enjoy reading and will check back soon! Thanks so much for your help this week! I had a great time with you!!
oooppss..from Katie
Post a Comment