A year seems to go by more and more quickly. And with my lack of time to note things on here, I fear I'll forget some of the cute things we've had happen or all the little cute things Catherine is saying these days. She is really saying a lot these days. She'll say, "-Eah" for Leah, "Hanks" for thanks, and when she wants something & I've said no, she'll say, "peez?" It is so much fun when you don't expect her to respond and then she does with a fitting comment. Her highest frequency word is probably, "NO!" I can't say how it really sounds, but it actually has quite a bit of inflection and sounds enforcing. She most often says it when others are really showing their "love" to her in ways that she maybe doesn't prefer. But, she's a great baby. She sure looks a lot like Leah did. Hard to believe that she's heading toward 16 months already. She's a good sleeper, loves to mosey around the house and see what everyone is doing, likes to look at books, and loves sitting in the little rocking chairs we have around. She is another blessing - we feel overwhelmingly blessed in this house. How did we get so lucky?




1 comment:
Getting sooo big and she does look a lot like Leah. A real sweetie.
Love,
Grandma Donna
Post a Comment