Sunday, May 18, 2008

School's Out

May 15 marked the last day of preschool for Leyton & Nathaniel. They really had a great year & enjoyed it very much. That night there was a closing program where they sang several songs they had learned this year. Some of them were: John 3:16, Romans 3:23, Hebrews 13:6, Squeaky Clean (through Jesus Christ). Along with the songs were actions and I think my favorite were the actions to Squeaky Clean. Leyton really acted them out, Nathaniel was a bit more reserved, but just as cute. They seemed very proud about the big closing program and talked about it most of the day. I am working on our summer agenda to come up with ideas of what to do. I'm sure we'll go to the zoo some, swim, go to Deanna Rose, and who knows what else. And, I'm sure summer will fly by faster than I can believe!

No comments: