Well, hard to believe the boys' last day of school May 15. I really can't believe it's going to be summer. Although I am ready for the weather to have us outside more. We've been enjoying that. Last weekend we went to Washington for Ben's 30th birthday party. We went to Patke's Dairy for ice cream while we were home...it was closing after 54 years of business. Yummy place. They said they just couldn't keep up with the rising costs of purchasing their products. We went on Saturday and Sunday was to be their last day.
We had a nice visit. Grandma & Grandpa were visiting Lissy & the family in TX for Allison's First Communion. That was probably the weird part...the kids thought it was pretty weird to stay at their house when they weren't even there. But, we did also get to visit Grandma Mary & Grandma Rita. They are both doing well.
I'm sure I've forgotten a few things I wanted to mention, but maybe it will come back to me later.
No comments:
Post a Comment