Saturday, November 8, 2008

Officially Off to the Races

Well, Leah is officially walking all over. She's been walking steps here and there for the past 3 or so weeks, but last Wed./Thurs. I feel like she's officially walking. She's cute when she's sitting in the middle of the room and just gets up and starts walking to me. What's also very cute is the huge cheering section she has in her brothers. It gives her the biggest grin and she does those early walking steps (you know kind of like Frankenstein, with the legs not bending much, but much cuter). Hard to believe how different it is to see her walking. Makes me think back to each of the kids' first steps. I know with Leyton & Nathaniel, we were so excited about the progress and just so eager for it to happen. As each child is so special and the time flies, I feel with Leah, that Patrick & I both were in no hurry for this day to come. A whole new phase. He says, "Leah, can I still hold you when you walk?" Daddy's little princess for sure. Time really does fly; we enjoy each phase but are in no hurrry for anything to pass too quickly.

No comments: