Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sweetheart of the Day

Nathaniel was my sweetheart of the day. He was just so sweet to his brothers and to Leah, I just enjoyed seeing it so much. He also really helped me out. He was a great assistance with the oil spill of 2008 and just with keeping peace in the house in general. Tonight, also, when I was tired and trying to get the kids to help me out with picking up and staying peaceful while I made dinner, he really made my day. I was in the kitchen and he came in and said, "Mom, I know what would help. How 'bout if I give you a kiss and a hug. Would that help you out?" Oh, Nathaniel, more than you know. I told him how sweet it was and that I loved it. He told me that he loved me and that he thought that was what I needed. Thank you!

No comments: