Sunday, February 1, 2009
Thanks for the Chicago Style, Adam!
Adam came up in conversation this weekend. We got some pizza for lunch on Saturday, and the boys are VERY particular when it comes to their slices. They have detailed ideas on exactly how the cheese should be on the pizza and also want to be sure that when they pick it up from the crust end, that it doesn't "bend." You know, there's only so much I can do to ensure they'll be content from one slice to the next. However, I had a breakthrough idea. Nathaniel was about to have a tantrum about his piece bending and I told him that in Chicago, they make their pizza so thick you can't really even pick it up & eat it, but that you have to eat it with a fork. That sure brought up lots of questions. I reminded them that "Big Adam" (as we differentiate from "Cousin Adam") is from Chicago and he knows all about this kind of pizza and that it is super yummy. I didn't have another problem the rest of the day (or today for that matter, with leftovers)! Thanks, Adam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I'm happy to help, regardless of the capacity. Tell the kids I said hi, and thanks for the shout out in your blog. . .
Adam
Post a Comment