Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Thank you, Jacob!
This morning I was frantically trying to finish cleaning up the house in time to be gone by 9:40am. The people buying our house were having their appraiser come out to see the house. Our agent had told us we didn't need to be here or anything so we were going to head to the park. I was vacuuming and then Leyton & Nathaniel wanted to vacuum. So, headed over to the eating area in the kitchen to work on cleaning up the rug - I knew there was a bunch of grated parmesean cheese there on the floor. I walked around the table and there was my cute little Jacob, with the dust pan, cleaning up all the cheese - I had never even mentioned a word to him about it and he was just there doing it happily and without saying a word or asking for any attention or praise about it. It was the sweetest thing and really made my morning. They are all so sweet. Jacob is such a good helper and sweet young boy. He is very good at going along with the flow, yet I so much enjoy the moments I get when it's just he & I and we can share thoughts and enjoy what he has to say. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment