Well, I'm officially flying solo on the daytime duty with the kids now. My mom left today to go back home after staying for almost two full weeks. We have really appreciated her help with the house & with the boys. Hopefully she had fun as well?! Now she will go home to work on projects & business stuff until her wonderful vacation in Nov. to Cancun and then they'll be back here for Thanksgiving, then the following week is my brother's wedding.
I think I'll be able to handle the new routine just fine. I'm feeling good with the exception of being tired, but that won't change for some time. We'll work now on establishing our daily schedule of events that will hopefully allow us to still fit in everything we need to do (including Jacob's nap, feeding Leah, and maybe some fun stuff, too). Leyton & Nathaniel have really been playing well together & keeping occupied and that has been helping a lot. They are all such wonderful kids.
This weekend we'll go see Jim Cosgrove on Saturday morning. The boys are very excited for it and it will be a fun family thing to do. That is about it for now. Hopefully Patrick will have a break as he has worked a ton this week. I think as of Wed. when he got home at 4am, he had worked about 45 hours for the week in those 3 days. He slept well last night, so that is helpful for starters!
That's about it for now. Will try to post a few more pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment