Friday, October 12, 2007
The Home will be Changed Forever!
Well, we met our new arrival yesterday! On Oct. 11, 2007 at 1:26am, we welcomed Leah Elizabeth to our family. 7lb 5oz, 18 1/2 inches. Yes, a girl. I was surprised how different I felt as a mom immediately just realizing I'm no longer a boys only mom. It's very exciting. The boys are very excited, also, and love to hold Leah. The labor and delivery was smooth and Leah and I are both doing very well. I guess I was feeling like the time was coming because on Wed. night, I was just getting some things organized and totally ready for the next day. I also called Beth (our night on call person & wonderful aunt to watch the boys) and asked her to make sure she had her phone near her when she slept. We came to the hospital around 12:15 or 12:30am and I was about 6-7cm when they first checked me. So, it was good we came in when we did! We're actually going to be heading home late tonight. We were allowed to go a bit early, but I think we're ready. Pictures will follow. We are so happy to have our newest beautiful blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment