Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween! Nap or treat!
Well, last night left me a bit more tired. I think between 2am and 5am, I was only laying in bed for about 5-10minutes because Jacob & Leah were waking up. Anyway, I thought that this afternoon, maybe I'd get the big boys to take a little nap (so I could do the same!). Jacob is asleep, Leah is asleep; Leyton & Nathaniel are not. I told them that we'd need a lot of energy to go trick-or-treating tonight so that maybe we should take a nap to get more energy. They both replied in a VERY serious manner...Leyton: "Mom, I actually already have a lot of energies in my pocket." Nathaniel: "I already have a lot of energies; they're in my basket. I don't need anymore." So there you have it; looks like I won't get a nap, but I did get a chuckle. Maybe I'll rest later...20 years later. Ha, ha. Hopefully we'll be able to get a few pictures of everyone tonight. Leyton: Bob the Builder, Nathaniel: Thomas the Train, Jacob: a green M&M, Leah: cute (that's the neat part - she can wear anything!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment