Friday, December 7, 2007
Bacon Soda?
Today we made chocolate chip cookies; fun was had by all. We were adding the ingredients - they all take turns adding ingredients and then they eat some chocolate chips while we wait. Cookies sure do taste best right out of the oven, don't they? Well, when we added the baking soda, they called it bakin soda, which made me thing of bacon soda. I asked Leyton why is it called bacon soda if it is not bacon and it's not soda. He said in a funny way, "I don't know; that's pretty silly." I think it is. Jacob LOVES bacon & well, we all love soda. So it became a funny little discussion. It reminded me of an old Seinfeld episode when George talked about words and if they sound like good words or not so good. I recall he really thought manure was inappropriately named. You see, since it's made of "ma" - like mom - obviously good, and "nure" - like newer - as opposed to older, so must be better too. So he basically thought the word was made of good parts, yet together not the most appealing. Anyway, enough laughs for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment