Saturday, January 12, 2008

Little Leah is 3 months old




Here are a few recent pictures of Miss Leah. I can't believe she's already 3 months old! I have been thinking this week that she's changed a lot in the past few days. She's cooing so much and smiling all the time (well, other than when she gets a little more love from her big brothers than she can handle?!). She has slept well most of this week...going down around 9 & waking around 2:30-3am, then again around 5-6am. That's pretty good in my house for that age. However, as I have told my mom & mother-in-law this in the past couple days, she decided she'd go back to waking more last night...we'll see about tonight. I am thinking she's resembling Jacob at this age. We have some pics of him at 3 months and there is a lot of similarity. She is such a joy. It's a lot of fun seeing her personality come out more. I also think she'll roll from back to belly any day. She'll kick up & get on her side & almost get it. I'm not sure if she'll like it, though; she's not a huge fan of tummy time. She also just kicks a lot in general. You lay her on the floor & a few minutes later she's all turned around & moved from where you put her. What a cutie pie.

No comments: